me b asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

my friend cat is very hot and sleep all the time.it wouldnt drink or eat..please help?

and now it's crying..see oso take to a vet but doc only give medicine..useless doc

Favorite Answer

take it to the vet. We aren't vets and can't diagnose over the computer,especially with the vauge symptoms that you described

Source(s): I am a vet assistant

It's normal for cats to sleep all the time but not be hot and not eat or drink. She needs to take him to a vet. Sounds like he's sick.

• if you do not trust the opinion of your vet, get a second opinion on the cats treatment and the meds given. It sounds like the cat is in bad shape and may need immediate care by a reliable vet.

Good luck