Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How long has it been since you're last work out?

Favorite Answer

Hmmm let's see... What year is it? I have a beauty of a tradmill that is presently making a nice clothes rack.

Long time. Well, between 4 and 6 days for a real workout. But that's if you don't count running around all day taking care of my 8 brothers and sisters... THAT can be just as exerting as a 5 mile run...

• booge

25 years

about 4 and a half years ago I rode a stationary bike for about 10 minutes. in march of '06 I walked everyday for 3 miles for about two months. that's about it. when the weather warms up, I might do some yard work and sweat doing that, does that count as a work out?

• pooh

about 10 years.

I work out 5 days a week from 10 AM till 10 PM 5 days a week.

Yesterday at the nearly vacant gym during the Super Bowl.

• ?

Yesterday.

• Rachel

Yesterday.

Just under 24 hours