Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

can any one tell me how i can charge ma body from skinny to fat what should i do to become fat?

before i was have diet the more i had diet ma body became very skinny and idont feel good because everyone i meet tells me how skinny ma body is people are telling me i should eat and be fat now iwant to be fat wat should i do in order ma body to be fat plz help me

5 Answers

Relevance
  • huggz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can be healthy without getting fat...fat isnt healthy!

Eat regularly, snack regularly. Eat lots of carbohydrates and dont exercise too much!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"before i was have diet the more i had diet ma body became very skinny"

Is this english?

Spanish is on Answers International at the bottom of the page. Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

eat high calories food like meat,egg,carbohydrate food,etc.don't over exert in games n strenous work,have a good sleep n drink lots of water,then u could gain weight within a few months provided u must be healthy.

• 1 decade ago

You shouldn't let what people say affect you. I guess hust eat alot of junk food and you'll gain weight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

eat more. but not too much cos otherwise youll have to loose it. but eat the rite kinda food tho. xxx

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.