why cant i log on myspace?02-05-07?

okay for the past 3 or 4 days i cant log on myspace.yesterday my friend called me to ask if i can go on the computer i said yes but i cant go on myspace.and she told me the same thing.same day yesterday i went to my friend's house to watch the superbowl and her myspace doesnt work either. i can go on people's url but i cant log on.

is anyone having the same problem??

Favorite Answer

Yes. Many people are having the same issue ( Please take a moment to read through the Q&A of the Internet section to see the Myspace questions galore )

Myspace must be having technical issues that we have to just wait to be fixed. Its a website, not the soul existance of your being. It will still be there for you when it comes back online.

In the meantime, you and your friend may want to try clearing your temp files / cache / cookies ( as they sometimes cause problems connecting to websites )

A good program ( that is free to use ) is CCleaner ( www.ccleaner.com ) . Download / install / run and then try connecting to myspace.

Yeah, I haven't been able to log on for the past few days also. It lets me look at the MySpace video page and like music pages but if I try to go to my mail or home to log in it acts as if the website is down or if there is no connection. What is up? They have millions of dollars and programmers and can't keep a website up.

yes i am and heres another idea website like myspace but its easyer to use well i think it is heres the web site www.bebo.com