Christians: Why do you stubbornly deny all evidence that goes against what you believe?

Listen, I dont want ANY quotes from the Bible or any stupid lame spam. And please read my point before answering my question. All of my statements are true. The creation of Earth, in the Bible it say that the Earth is 4000 years old, yet there have been rocks found on Earth older than a billion years and it has... show more Listen, I dont want ANY quotes from the Bible or any stupid lame spam. And please read my point before answering my question. All of my statements are true.

The creation of Earth, in the Bible it say that the Earth is 4000 years old, yet there have been rocks found on Earth older than a billion years and it has been proven that Earth is 4.3bill years old.

Creationism: So you believe we just popped out of God's hand? Evolution has been proven but stubborn Christians deny it being taught to children or that it's true.

The Big Bang: All Christians deny the happening of the Big Bang for 2 reasons, they believe in creationism and they don't understand it. The big bang was not an explosion. It was caused by a massive black hole reaching singularity therefor releasing all its contents and is currently expanding at the speed of light. It has been proven by astophycisist that the universe is expanding and galaxies and stars are moving appart. Therefore proving the Big Bang.
Update: By the way, I ran out of characters so here i go on.

So why are they so stubbron yet there is so much evidence that proves them wrong.
Update 2: By the way, I ran out of characters so here i go on.