Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Looking for Earthquake In New York (1998) movie?

Well, I'm having trouble finding the movie Earthquake In New York (1998). I searched for the DVD or VHS...but to no avail. Is there anyone with the DVD? If it's not too much trouble, could you edit out the disaster part and send it to me? The earthquake part and the Empire State Building collapsing....Thanks!

PS: I'm looking for Earthquake In New York (1998)!! Not Aftershock: Earthquake In New Yor (1999)!

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately I checked about a 1/2 dozen sites where I get hard to find movies, or VHS transfers on DVD and I was unable to find this. I found plenty of the sequal, Aftershock: Earthquake in New York, but none of the version you are looking for. Sorry and good luck!

ADDITION:

I just found 1 used copy of this through Amazon's UK page. Unfortunately it is around 23 pounds, which would put it around 45 american dollars. Also since it is from the UK, it is PAL format, and not NTSC format so it most likely wont worki in your standard VHS player is you arent from the UK. Here is the link just in case.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004CY1...

Earthquake In New York 1998

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Well, I'm having trouble finding the movie Earthquake In New York (1998). I searched for the DVD or VHS...but to no avail. Is there anyone with the DVD? If it's not too much trouble, could you edit out the disaster part and send it to me? The earthquake part and the Empire State Building...

Source(s): earthquake york 1998 movie: https://tr.im/IKxEK

Aftershock Earthquake In New York

Check out Blockbuster online.

I Cr 13;8a