Best acne treatment if you have rosacea??

Hello! I need help!!! I have both rosacea AND acne. I have been told my whole life NOT to use any products with salicylic acid becuz it makes the rosacea even worse. Which does seem to be true. But, i think that the salicylic acid is the best thing to treat zits. So i need an alternative. my whole face is covered... show more Hello! I need help!!! I have both rosacea AND acne. I have been told my whole life NOT to use any products with salicylic acid becuz it makes the rosacea even worse. Which does seem to be true. But, i think that the salicylic acid is the best thing to treat zits. So i need an alternative. my whole face is covered in little tiny bumps and then a few actual zits.
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE BEST WAY TO TREAT ACNE/ZITS IF YOU HAVE ROSACEA????
this is super depressing for me. i also don't have insurance so i can't go to a doctor. and don't suggest proactive--becuz that burns my face off!!!!
Update: i have used metrol gel also. it seems to have the opposite effect on skin...and burns and gets red.

maybe i am just looking for a really good acne medication that does NOT have salicylic acid in it!! anyone know one of those??