what do you think about Colombia?

would you like to go there? I'd like to know how is it i you have gone or have heard thigs about tell me please

Best Answer

Colombia mi tierra linda!!!

Are you from Colombia?... If you are, you'll know for sure what a great country it is=). Otherwise, you should definitely go and get to see the huge diversity Colombia offers, such as, fauna, flora, food, its people, all the different climates, and many more!!! It's just beautiful!

Sadly it is not a safe country to live nowadays=(, but just a quick trip will be ok^_^!

There are no doubt that Colombia has a lot to offer. Rich history, Amazon, many festivals.

Safety is what worry me. Civil war, kidnapping, high murder rate are something tourist should think about.

My Colombian friend thinks the country is safe now. He also said Bogota is safer than some part of Washington DC. Must be his nationalism talking. I would wait and see.

Yes. I go every year because I am Colombian! It's AMAZING! It's a very fun place to hang out, and it's very beautiful. The food is great and the people are beautiful!!!

Source(s): Only ignorant people buy cocaine

There is a lot of coffee there and supposedly pure cocaine is under $5 a gram.

beautiful women

no too far