Who else is obsesed with the movies "Titanic" and "Catch me if you can" and loves the actor Leonardo DiCaprio?

I LOVE LEONARDO DICAPRIO AND THE MOVIES TITANIC AND CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Favorite Answer

Well I loved Titanic but not because of Leo...

I loved that movie because it was a historical drama well done and in reality I had a family member live from the voyage...

So I wouldn't be married to my husband if it weren't for my husband's family member surviving the disaster...

I also saw Leo in the movie "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?", which stars my Hollywood love, Johnny Depp, and Leo plays a mentally retarded role in that movie and he is excellent...

So do a search of Leonardo DiCaprio films and start renting them and buy the ones you end up liking the best...

Source(s): Birthday: November 11, 1974 Place of Birth: Hollywood, CA (how fitting) Role That Got Him Noticed by Critics: Playing Johnny Depp's autistic kid brother in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?", which earned him an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor in 1994. http://movies.about.com/od/dicaprioleonardo/DiCapr...

Actualy i'm a 22 year old man and I think Leonardo Dicaprio is a very talented actor and yes I love both of theese movies along with "Romeo+Juliet,The Gangs Of New York,And The Basketball Diaries".

Titanic was the only movie that moved me to tears and trama. IT was history thats what moved me the most.AND the people that lived to tell the story. I THINK LEO is a good actor but his weight has been creeping up on him. TOO many parties.

Titanic was alright. I liked Catch me if you can. have you seen "Blood Diamond" or "The Departed"? Both star Leonardo.

I've never watched Catch Me If You Can. Titanic is a great movie. I totally love it. I've watched it like twice, but nonetheless, I love it! I don't get it how he always dies though. Leo is adorable, but he's in a relationship with gal pal, and Afghani (I think) model, Bar Rafaeli.

I like those movies, but i cant say the same thing 'bout other ones, like the aviator or gangs of new york,

And he doesn't seems so handsome rigth now, he was better looking

i enjoy catch me if you can, its an extremly well done movie, but im not a fan of titanic

hey wait up!!i am !!i totally love titanic!!awesome and no movie can ever with compete with it!!(no offence-my opinion)

i'm not obsessed with titanic but i like it..and when i was littler i was in love with him..but now he isnt sooo....good looking

Leonardo DiCaprio should die a slow and painful death.