Version 8.0.0.508 (beta) had a feature I liked. Can it be brought back?

The version 8.0.0.508 (beta) of yahoo messenger had a feature that would play a sound whenever you recieved a message from the other person, even when the message window was active. Likely, enough people found this feature annoying and it was removed from subsequent versions of messenger. I and other friends... show more The version 8.0.0.508 (beta) of yahoo messenger had a feature that would play a sound whenever you recieved a message from the other person, even when the message window was active. Likely, enough people found this feature annoying and it was removed from subsequent versions of messenger. I and other friends liked this feature very much because it allowed you to do other things in the room, and still hear the reply from the other person and respond in a timely manner. Did anyone else like this little feature of the 8.0.0.508 (beta) version of messenger? I would love it if newer versions of messenger had this feature as an option that could be turned off and on. Can this feature be brought back? If anyone knows what the deal was with this feature and its disappearnce, please share. If anyone knows how to get this feature back, please share that too. Thanks. BTW, yahoo messenger rocks!