Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Hank Williams Jr. Harley Song??

Hey I got a song I'm looking for by Hank Williams Jr., some of the lyrics are "go get yourself a Harley" I'm unable to find the name of the song. First person to find it gets best answer.

I also need the Album it was on

Favorite Answer

Ironhorse

I heard Elvis rolled in a cadillac way back in his days and ZZ top's got a 34 Ford they drive around Galveston Bay.

I guess Batman's got a batmobile, Madonna's got her Rolls of course, you might be surprised to know my main ride has always been an Iron Horse.

Go get yourself a Harley, hop on a hog, Put the hammer down on the outskirts of town and start rolling along. Just like a bunch of wild outlaws riding across the range, the girls love the roar we ride until we get sore on the Iron Horse.

I love the bike so much I followed the bus and I terroized Nashville town then I get a wild hair and roar outta there and I'd be southern bound. I had a guitar strapped right on the back as part of my emergency kit. Yes, I know how to cruise and listen to the blues so let me give you a tip.

Go get yourself a Harley, hop on a hog. Put the hammer down on the outskirts of town and start rolling along. Just like a bunch of wild outlaws riding across the range but we just ride for fun we dont need no guns on the Iron Horse.

You gotta get yourself a Harley put your legs around a Hog, get on the outskirts of town put the hammer down and start singing along. Just like a bunch of wild outlaws riding across the range the girls love the roar we ride til we get sore on the Iron Horse.

The girls love the roar they ride until they get sore on the Iron Horse.

You gotta get yourself a Harley, Hop on a Hog

Hank Williams