What should i expect from the apple's refurbished ipods?

I want to buy a new iPod, but a cheap one so i found refurbished ones from apple store, but idk wheter to buy one or not.

Favorite Answer

Refurbished items were owned before but replaced with EVERYTHING so they're brand new again, nothing wrong with them. When I say anything I mean just everything, not just the problems or whatever before and maybe it was just a display and a company sent it back. It's brand new again and you get a warranty also.

If it's refurbished by Apple the case may have scratches or something, but everything inside should work just fine. If not, Apple should offer a warranty on their refurbs, just like the new ones.

u get all the same service . does the store offer any warranty? would be the question. if extera forget the warrant1 u could go on line to itunes or emusic and get one free

if its directly from the apple store, its just as good as new. any worn out parts are replaced and it's back under warrantee.

they work just as good and have the same guarantee and warranty as a new one. I always go for rebuilt. Because I am frugal, I am really rich.