What should i expect from the apple's refurbished ipods?

I want to buy a new iPod, but a cheap one so i found refurbished ones from apple store, but idk wheter to buy one or not.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Refurbished items were owned before but replaced with EVERYTHING so they're brand new again, nothing wrong with them. When I say anything I mean just everything, not just the problems or whatever before and maybe it was just a display and a company sent it back. It's brand new again and you get a warranty also.

• 1 decade ago

If it's refurbished by Apple the case may have scratches or something, but everything inside should work just fine. If not, Apple should offer a warranty on their refurbs, just like the new ones.

• 1 decade ago

u get all the same service . does the store offer any warranty? would be the question. if extera forget the warrant1 u could go on line to itunes or emusic and get one free

• 1 decade ago

if its directly from the apple store, its just as good as new. any worn out parts are replaced and it's back under warrantee.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they work just as good and have the same guarantee and warranty as a new one. I always go for rebuilt. Because I am frugal, I am really rich.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.