I am wondering if there are any Catholics on here that have a devotion to the first Saturday of the month Mass

We pray 15 decades of the Rosary and go to Mass for peace in the world? Have you noticed the tremendous peace you yourself receive through this devotion?

Yes, I know Pope John Paul II added the Mysteries of Light but, the requirement for the First Saturday Devotion is for only 15 decades so that's why. I went to Mass again tonight and prayed the Luminous mysteries before Mass. God Bless you all

Favorite Answer

Hi Midge, Yes I have done the first five saturdays in honor of Our Lady Of Fatima and I know that this devotion along with the Holy Rosary can and does bring about peace.

Hi. I have a devotion to the first Friday (sacre Coeur de Jesu) but also sometimes to the Immaculate heart. But the truth is I don't pray the fifteen decades fro two reasons: the first there are now officially 20 decades, didn't you know that. The second is it's too long. I do wish and pray that one day I may have the strength of faith as you, and pray and entire Rosary ( 4 mysteries). God Bless you and my the immaculate heart pray for you always.

My church never did the 15 decades of the Rosary, but we do pray for world peace. I usually stay after Mass and pray the Sorrowful Mysteries for those who are suffering because of war, famine, etc.

And yes, I feel a great sense of peace and comfort in the First Saturday devotions. It brings me closer to God, and I feel like I'm doing a little to help bring peace to the world.

I don't go to Mass on Saturday; I go Sunday mornings, but I love Our Lady and I love the Holy Rosary. I don't pray it as often as I should, but the peace... sometimes there are no words.

• Myaloo

Sounds wonderful.