Do u think this is funny?

http://www.veryfunnypics.com/pics/myspac...

it says

I'd like another drink I think another drink to make me pink I think ill drink until i stink I'll drink until i cannot blink

Prehaps ill have a shot of rye The rye i spy with my own eye Some rye to make me fly so high I think that I can touch the sky

Or maybe ill have some rum It's not so dumb to want some rum I'll drink and fall upon my bum Or maybe contemplate my thumb

Some vodka would be very nice Or wine or maybe scotch on ice Perhaps Kahula would entrice I'll drink it once I'll drink it twice

prehaps some gin to make me grin It's not a sin to want some gin A 26 will make me spin And then i will begin again

I want some beer to make me cheer Hurray! Hurrah! A cheer for beer!I will not stick it in my ear Hurrah! Hurray! a cheer for beer!

I'll drink with my friends Jack and Ron I'll drink until my livers gone! Ill invite sam and Bud and you And captain morgan can come too

Im loaded now i have to go My brain is working very slow Theres just one thing i need to know Where is the can? i have to go!

-Dr.Seuse

Favorite Answer

Many moons ago during my drinking days, a bunch of us went to a local bar after work to down a few.

Mike, who was fun to be around, but normally soft spoken, started getting drunk and said:

"I'm HALF in the bag. I'm ALL in the bag. I AM the bag. A bag of SH!T."

He said it deadpan, in his usual quite, unassuming voice. We all bust a gut laughing.

• ?

Good rhymes.

l find it cute.

its ok..