Please !!!!!!!!!!is thare smthin cute or sweet to txt her, like im thinkin of u ?

short poem smthin to let her know im thinkin of her

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hmm..dude..i just have the perfect site for u... http://www.txtmania.com/messages/lovenotes1.php

U'll can get all the love messages or poems u want...;)..

Source(s): 1st hand experience..;)..
  • 1 decade ago

Write how you feel, or whatever you'd say to her if she was standing in front of you.

Its not special if we tell you what to say, we don't know either of you or how you feel and thats the point.

Calling would be better than texting, if you want to show your thinking about her. Sweet that you care enough to go to the effort of asking.

• 4 years ago

OMG, while you're gonna convey cupcakes, make useful they are large pink and bigger fluffy, 'reason that actual seems to be your type. he will completely like it. Like, wow! And, possibly grind in some, like dozing drugs or some kinda ingredient so he will completely blackout and you'll be able to take him abode with you! ;D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

write this down "Just a quick text to let you know I'm thinkiong of you" It puts you in her good books then!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

even though we r apart u r always in my heart

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know a good one...How about "Im thinking of you" ? genius or what ?

• 1 decade ago

Every breath i take... every move i make.. etc.... (puke puke, vomit, vomit!)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.