What is the first thing you think of when you wake up every morning?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

One day closer to death and I still haven't phoned my parents / sorted out the council tax bill / bought some Prada shoes ...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Firstly - what day it is - I have a nasty habbit of waking up on a weekend and thinking its a week day.

Then I work out how many hours I have got to stay awake for before I can go back to bed.

Then I have the old sh*t moment realising while working out how long before bedtime comes round again - I have actually dropped back off to sleep and am now running late for work.....

the rest of the day is a blur.

he he

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whats that stuff in the middle of Fig Rolls? It's been annoying me in the mornings for over twenty years now.

• 1 decade ago

What day is it?

Usually takes me 5 mins to work it out. Or I think its the weekend then realise that its actually mid-week and get up feeling disappointed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think about how lucky I am to live in a decent house and I always sleep in the same place, unlike some Katrina victims who have no homes.

• 1 decade ago

Hi,Leon,

First thing I do on waking is look down at the ground.

If I'm above it,it's gonna be a good day.......

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For the last few weeks it's been - am I feeling better yet? And the answer has invariably been no...

Think I'm going to have flu for the rest of my life. Sob

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wheres the snooze button

• Mark C
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

My kids, and if they've had a good nights sleep....and how long will it take to get them out of bed ready for school.

• 1 decade ago

i'm hungry and I want another hour's sleep.

how many times can I get away with pressing the snooze button

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.