Major UK retailers selling Playboy fashion to pre-teens?

What does the Playboy logo mean to you? To WHSmith, it means one of the most popular range of stationery ever sold - FOR CHILDREN. I used to work for a certain girls' accessories company as a Store Manager. Our target customers were aged 7-15 years. They introduced Playboy stuff - jewellery, folders,... show more What does the Playboy logo mean to you? To WHSmith, it means one of the most popular range of stationery ever sold - FOR CHILDREN.

I used to work for a certain girls' accessories company as a Store Manager. Our target customers were aged 7-15 years. They introduced Playboy stuff - jewellery, folders, hairties, bunny ears, purses, you name it - and told us we had to sell it to 10 year olds. I left in disgust.

These ranges are everywhere now, from Boots to Argos.

Do you approve of this?
Update: Yes, I'm serious, and as I said already, I left a good job because I was sickened by this.
Update 3: From the article: "I like the brand because it's posh," explains 14-year-old Tatiana. "It makes you feel like you're worth something." When I ask her if she knows what the bunny logo means, she giggles and says, "It's porn innit? But people don't think it's porn. They... show more From the article: "I like the brand because it's posh," explains 14-year-old Tatiana. "It makes you feel like you're worth something." When I ask her if she knows what the bunny logo means, she giggles and says, "It's porn innit? But people don't think it's porn. They think it looks nice."
Update 4: thecoldvoice - learn some manners and grow up.