Which old TV shows, comic books, or novels would you like to see made into movies?

It seems like every old television show, comic book, novel, and even video game, is being made into a major motion picture. What would you like to see made into a movie?

Favorite Answer

Comic movies I'd love to see:

Kabuki

Rex Mundi (this one is actually in development with Johnny Depp slated to produce and star in it)

Dr. Fate

Dr. Strange

Kingdom Come

Books-

Honor Harrington series

Star Wars Expanded Universe series

Video Games-

Star Wars- Knights of the Old Republic 1

• DongOk

I'm pretty sure the Lizzie MacGuire (sp?) books were adapted from the tv show. Sabrina the teenage witch as well. There are also some Roswell books based on the TV show (ex: Loose Ends: Roswell). There's a Buffy the Vampire Slayer book based on the TV Show and a book based on The Mummy Returns (called The Mummy Returns lol) Hope these are helpful. :)

I would love to see the Karen Marie Moning Highlander series books made into movies. However I think that there would have to be quite a bit cut out of them to make the "R" rating.

Charlie's Angels

I can't remember the name of this comic, but it was science fiction. One of the main characters had the head of a cat and the body of a man.

It was really cool. Jupiter I wish I could remember the name of it...

to tell you the truth, i dont think that many of them should be turned into movies they tend to totally butcher books.

Calvin and Hobbes.