Questions for Subaru owners?

I am interested in purchasing a subaru 2.5i wagon or the sedan so here are my ?s answer any if you can. iam also envirnmentally aware and i want to get a car that is good on ga thanks in advance #1 I am going to be a realtor. how much more space does the wagon have vs the sedan #2 I have read reviews from... show more I am interested in purchasing a subaru 2.5i wagon or the sedan so here are my ?s answer any if you can. iam also envirnmentally aware and i want to get a car that is good on ga thanks in advance

#1 I am going to be a realtor. how much more space does the wagon have vs the sedan

#2 I have read reviews from people saying the 2.5i gets good and bad MPG

#3 how bad do you think this car is for the environment vs other cars in its class

#4 how much does the average 21 year old subaru owner pay without any tickets or accidents

#5 how much do u reccommend this car period
THANKS!
Update: I will be driving a lot considering I will be a realtor, also I was talking about the impreza 2.5i. those answers are all very good also, its going to be a hard choice! i was leaning towards the wagon anyhow due to space. but oddly they both seem to get the same MPG! i am very happy with that MPG rating as well... show more I will be driving a lot considering I will be a realtor, also I was talking about the impreza 2.5i. those answers are all very good also, its going to be a hard choice! i was leaning towards the wagon anyhow due to space. but oddly they both seem to get the same MPG! i am very happy with that MPG rating as well its what my 03 sunfire coupe gets and the subaru is a lot bigger!