Have some about Tenses questions?

I write to draw your attention to something very unpleasant I witness when I visited your library last Saturday . I often go to the public library to prepare for my exams . Now , as the HKCEE comes , I spend more and more time in the library . I remembered everything clearly . On that day , I was in your library... show more I write to draw your attention to something very unpleasant I witness when I visited your library last Saturday . I often go to the public library to prepare for my exams . Now , as the HKCEE comes , I spend more and more time in the library . I remembered everything clearly . On that day , I was in your library just after lunchtime . It wasn`t easy for me to find a seat . When I finally find one , I sit down immediately . It was a long table . A few young men was siting opposite me . The moment I was starting to read my book , a mobile phone rang . The ringing sound was very disturbing , but I don`t know where it was coming from . I was hoping that a library assistant would turn up to do something about it . Was anything happened ?No , nothing . Later , things were getting worse . The young men opposite begin chatting . They also passing around some food to one another .
2 answers 2