Find the error?

Find the error?

whats wrong here?

Find the error. It's impossible!

AAA

BBB

CCC

DDD

EEE

FFF

GGG

HHH

III

JJJ

KKK

LLL

MMM

NNN

OOO

PPP

QQQ

RRR

SSS

TTT

UUU

VVV

WWW

XXX

YYY

ZZZ

Did you know that 80% of UCSD students could not find the error above? Repost this with the title "what's wrong here", and when you click "post bulletin", the answer will be really obvious

Favorite Answer

It's a chain mail. there is no error. People who repost it thinking they would get the answer fell for it.

i don't be attentive to why that is happening although that is happeneing to me to so i assume that is something incorrect with the full web site! I logged on and had a couplequestions to respond to and have been given the comparable message. supply it an hour and notice if its decrease back to commonly used!

The I's are shorter than the rest of the letters and the W's are longer,some of the letters appear different lenghts than the rest.

something about the O and 0

You don't have an apostrophe in "what's", you didn't use proper capitalization, and you put a question mark at the end of a statement.

What else, though?

The letters that are supposed to be I's are actually lower-case L's, I guess

What's wrong here (whats)

I was also thinking the I's....hmm...this one is tough.

i don't see it... what is it?

wait, is there actually something wrong with it?

it looks like a man* standing ...i don't know..