Are you ready for some "GUNSMOKE".......these are for the TRUE fan...?
1. What is the shape of Matt's hat? (It is a bit different)
2. Ted Jordan played the recurring role as _____.
3. The series was set in the 18__'s.
4. The nickname given to Amanda Blake when she first started her acting career?
5. The name of the hotel in town?
6. In one episode, Kitty is beaten and shot. As Matt sits by her side, he tells her something romantic...what was it?
A. I love
B.I need you
C.Will you marry me?
7. James Arness got the gig because of his friendship with ____
8. Name two BIG NAME guest stars that appeared on the show.
(There were MANY.)
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1) Hat is a Mesa Slope Crown w/ a V-Eagle Brim that has a pencil rolled edge
EDIT: Hat is a Original Creation by Baron California Hats,,,
and is available for sale as a reproduction,,model name "The Marshall"
2) Nathan Burke the Town Gossip Freight Agent
He Originally appeared with James Arness in the 1950 Movie "Sierra"
3)Setting was from when Santa Fe Railroad reached Kansas in 1872 to the End of the Texas Cattle Drives,,1885
4)Nickname,,"The Young Greer Garson"
And "Kitty" was an actual real-life nickname
5) Hotel: Dodge House
6) " I need You Kitty"
He Introduced the First Episode of the Gunsmoke TV Series.
On September 10th, 1955 Television history was made. Not only was it the premier night for TV’s most legendary series, but it was the first and only time that the greatest of all legendary icons introduced a TV show. For on our TV screens, in glorious black and white stood John Wayne Himself, in full western regalia.
He spoke directly to the audience: "Good evening. My name's Wayne. Some of you may have seen me before. I hope so. I've been kicking around Hollywood a long time. I've made a lot of pictures out here. All kinds. Some of them have been westerns and that's what I'm here to tell you about tonight. A western. A new television show called "Gunsmoke". When I first heard about the show "Gunsmoke", I knew there was only one man to play in it. James Arness. He's a young fellow, and maybe new to some of you. But I've worked with him and I predict he'll be a big star. And now I'm proud to present Gunsmoke.">>>>>more( a nice tribute to the program for anyone interested)
8)(Sheesh,throw a dart,,lol)
Russell Johnson ( Proffessor from Gilligan's Island,,lol)
Joe Don Baker
Peter Graves ( Matt's Real Life Brother)
Harry Dean Stanton
and a Bunch of Others
- Anonymous1 decade ago
1 - A wide brim?
2 - Nathan Burke, the freight agent
3 - 1890's
4 - The Young Greer Garson
5 - Dodge House
6 - B - I need you
7 - John Wayne
8 - Buddy Ebsen and Harrison Ford
- TweetLv 51 decade ago
#8 Burt Reynolds (who had a role as the blacksmith) and Kurt Russell, Beau Bridges, Leonard Nimoy
- ♥NEVAR♥Lv 41 decade ago
I love this show but I can only answer 1 Q
#8 .. John Voight
.. Eric Braden (Victor Y&R)