should floridians be able to buy confederate flag "specialty" tags for their automobiles?

it is a brewing controversy here in florida. currently, we have 80 "specialty" tags to include one which reads "choose life". these tags are optional and you would have to pay extra money for one. a black state representative is moving to block the sale of confederate flag plates. personally, i don't see what is wrong with having them. i fly my confederate flag with malice toward none. it is a source of great pride to me. you may have heard the phrase "heritage, not hatred". all the folks i know who fly the stars and bars, do it with their proud heritage in mind. so, what about it? freedom of expression or more political correctness? i had hoped that we had come far enough in this country that this would not even be an issue (just like the coaches in this year's superbowl).

Favorite Answer

Yes! Some people make me sick demanding this and that or their rights are being violated. They are instigators.

I live in Florida also and I fly both the American and the Confederate flag side by side I think you should be able to choose what you want to do on your personal property.

"Heritage not hatred" ~ whatever.

This is the U.S.A. ~ fly that flag ~ that's your heritage.