How do I tell my parents that i have dropped out of high school?

Okay so this year has been hard for me...I dropped out of school on january 30th and still havent told my parents..i dont know how to tell them! and yes i know what your thinking that im a loser cause i dropped out, but im not I was very very popular in high school but things got bad for me when i failed the 2... show more Okay so this year has been hard for me...I dropped out of school on january 30th and still havent told my parents..i dont know how to tell them! and yes i know what your thinking that im a loser cause i dropped out, but im not I was very very popular in high school but things got bad for me when i failed the 2 classes i needed to graduate but i only failed them is because i missed too many days in school, but i couldnt help it cause i had cervix cancer this past year. But i plan on going to a local community college and getting my degree and in the fall i plan on going to comm. college and studing criminal justice to be a cop...its not like i dont want to do anything with my life, i do. But high school just wasnt right for me. and it never has been. But if you guys would help me out on some answer i would really appreciate it. thank you!
Nicole