Ok Everybody Is it better being loved for what your not or being hated for what u are ?

Is it better being loved for what your not or being hated for what u ?

Simple question who has a nice answer please (*_*)

Favorite Answer

Thats a really tough one. Well if your loved for what your not, not everyone will love you. Some might actually hate you, some people hate people who are "fake" wich is exactly what that is. But if your hated for what you are, who cares about them, your being yourself. Im sure someone you know will like you for what you are. And your being 100% pure and not somebody your not. I would have to say be yourself, even though the hate part isnt too fun :S

Good one Randy... I don't think I've ever been hated. I would rather be loved and if someone hates me than they're not worth it and don't deserve a place in my life or heart but if they love me for the wrong reasons and are being lead on than that also is not worth it. What a lonely life that would be.

It's better to be hated for what you are. gotta be yourself. Not everyone has to like you and not everyone has to agree with you. If you love who you are then that's all that matters.

I would rather be hated for what I am. At least I like me. That's the important thing.

chang the bad stuff and if ppl dont like that they all can go to hell.

whats the point of not being your self .

If some one love you he/she will love u for who u are and if some1 says he/she love for the other said of you then they dont really love you.

Why not change the bad things about yourself so that you are not hated so much? problem solved.

You sound fat? I'll be you can't get any satisfaction! By that I mean no girly action. I'll bet you try and you try but you can get no! Satisfaction.........sorry what was the??

im not sure either would be very nice. sorry i dont know.