Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 1 decade ago

x-man (tv show)?

can someone explain to me the purpose and what you are supposed to do?

i've seen a bunch of episodes but i don't get the purpose of the whole thing with an x-man and all

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Do you mean the New X-Man or old X-Man? Season 4 is a new X-Man and it's currently airing.

Anyways, for the new X-man, each week there is a main theme/question such as "I want this celebrity to have good luck for the new year," and the producers of X-man go around asking about 100 other celebrities to choose one of the celebs on that week's X-man as the answer to that theme/question. In the end, whichever celebrity has the highest number of points is the X-Man and the team that that celeb is on loses. Along the way, the celebs play games and try to guess who they think the X-man is. When a team wins a game, they get to either give away a celeb on their team that they think is the X-Man or pick a member of the opposite team that they think is not the X-Man.

I hope that wasn't too confusing...

• sitter
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Love The Addams relatives (sitcom) Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius Bones Burn be conscious Charlie's Angels Charmed criminal Minds CSI: Crime Scene analyze CSI: Miami CSI: ny desperate Housewives Dexter Dexter's Laboratory pals Glee the forged spouse Gossip woman gray's Anatomy Hannah Montana abode How I Met Your mom iCarly JAG Kim a risk regulation & Order: particular victims Unit regulation & Order: Trial via Jury Leverage Lizzie McGuire NCIS ( absolute prominent) NCIS: la Numb3r Roseanne Royal Pains Seinfeld Sister, Sister Smallville South Park SpongeBob SquarePants (1999–contemporary) Will & Grace Xena: Warrior Princess finished abode The king of queens don't be attentive to or hate the others

• 1 decade ago

It's where one person is chosen as x-man, and the x-man's purpose in the game is to lose - witout geting suspected as x-man. the team has to try and guess who's the x-man on their opposite team.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think that their purpose just like any other heroes, is to kill the bad guys and saving people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

its where they choose famous korean people to do games! there r 2 teams n they r suppose to go against each other! they dont win any money, they just earn points everytime they win! i ♥ tat show! (:

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont think there is one

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.