Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 decade ago

.32ACP or .380ACP of personal defence handgun?

I own a .45 acp and i know that my gun will knock some one on their butt and i know a 32 or 380 will not but my question is which one has better and more effective stopping power?

Favorite Answer

the 380 is a better backup gun it' a short 9mm round thet has good velocity an will pack a punch in close combat.

• WC

The .380 is better than the .32

• sitter

Your question is crammed with crap because of the fact Texas is a "cover carry" state, no longer an "Open carry" state. for this reason what you defined, does no longer have befell. Our appropriate to undergo hands is taken under consideration one of our maximum enjoyed rights interior the form. And bear in mind this: while SECONDS count huge variety, the police are in basic terms minutes away. extra info: Your place remains crammed with crap given which you state "The Gun" develop into in a holster, The Gun which ability one, yet you communicate approximately maximum of human beings with weapons in holsters like everybody develop into strolling around previous west form. you do unlike weapons? superb. you want to invite others critiques on gun possession? superb. do no longer flow making up some BS concern to attempt and make a factor. that factor may well be fake because of the fact the region is fake. CJ, fake. Texas is a cover carry state, no longer open carry. there has been legislature presented quite a few circumstances to make it open carry, even though it nonetheless has yet to ever pass. I agree which includes your universal sentiment. you're basically factually incorrect in declaring that Texas is Open carry.

neither unless its all I had then it would work fine.....best choice for back up....snubbie 357