?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who wants to live the life of a celebrity? Or do you think its overrated?

Favorite Answer

I would hate the lack of privacy and the tabloid and gossip mongering. I also think the music and other related businesses are corrupt and you risk your soul trying to make a career.

Those celebrities that make it and retain their character are the ones I am a fan of.

I would never want to live the life of a celebrity. All the media and picture taking. The paperazzi annoys the hell out of me. I cant even stand to read those gossip magazines!! Their lives to me does not seem stress free or a walk in the park. Ill pass and live my normal day to day life.

Overrated. I prefer living on a beach which has got snow on it. I also want to surf at the same time in the very freezing water.. Perhaps on the Channel Islands?

I think it's overrated. Sure I'd like to have a great house, great cars, clothes etc. but I like my privacy. I wouldn't want my worst day in print and photos. I wouldn't want to fear for the lives of my family, No thanks I just want to be rich, but not rich enough that people would still target me.

I'd settle for celebrity life minus the fame ( keep the fortune!)...Too much intrusiveness and gossip.

i think every one has wanted to, at least once in his/yer lifetime, be a celebrity. I wonder how that kind of life is but I'm OK with my life!

I wouldn't want to have to be perfect all the time and have my faults exposed on every paper.