What do u call a business that would support other small business?

like a business that would do the marketing or addvertising or paperwork for a existing business like a shoulder business that would be suporting small business as they grow?

Favorite Answer

It's called affiliate marketing.I am teaching this new concept for last 3 years.It helps other businesses to grow with their business model.This kind of business model has tremendious growth potential.Most big companies are using this model since few years.Ordinary people are skeptical and dubious to this concept so they take their own time to understand.The growth has only taken 8% since it's inception.I may not able to explain in details but if you are curious to know drop me an email to get more information; setuup42yahoo.com

Good luck.

ASSISTANT: I know a business that provides an office secretary, phone lines, computer services, copiers, Fax. The businesses that use the services, use the address for corporate mail and advertisement. Non of the businesses can afford the standard rent of an office in the district. ($1500 per month) Although the business people earn a good living and look like great companies to their clientele, this rented corporate structure is what I seem to understand your question to refer to.

small business development