If you are going to walk on thin ice, u might as well dance.. is my favourite quote.What does it mean for you?

I know what it means.. that's why it is one of my favourite.. but i want your opinion.. what do you think it means. The most imaginative answer will winn.

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/roboman/proverbs.ht...

this is a link where u can find more interesting quotes. I loved some of them.

By the way.. as many other good quotes.. this one too is anonymous. :) Enjoy

Favorite Answer

If you're already risking everything, why not have fun while risking it.

Or if you know everything is a disaster, or going to end in disaster, have fun while you're still afloat.

I love that quote. It's wonderful.

• ?

Might As Well Dance

Cookies and Cream Double Dutch Plain Vanilla

• I really like it. Reading this quote, actually makes me feel better about a situation that I am going through... ( If you are going to close the door and lock it behind you, you might as well lose the key)!!

Source(s): Good One!

I have heard it for the first time but to me it seems like that ,you are going to do something prohibited or dangerous that you are not allowed to do,and of course it will lead you to trouble in the end,then who cares you that it was a minor thing,you can go a head and do it fully.

Simple that if you chose to do something ridiculous it doesn't matter it big or small.

Source(s): I
  • T C

If you are willing to take a chance, do it with confidence! Chances are walking on thin ice is going to lead to disaster, but if you think the ice is strong enough to hold you, don't just creep out on it. Be spectacular or be a spectacle!

I rather like that one. I will have to look up who said it.

As long as you are going to flirt with disaster, you ought to do it with style. Not to mention it may help.

Sort of along the lines of "Never let them see you sweat". YOU know you are taking a big chance, they don't have to. You go out there and dance, they may never notice the thin ice. And even if catastrophy hits, you went in style.

I will have to look that one up.

-Dio

Stick your neck out, volunteer, have a go, reach beyond your best performance and when you do, do so with style, élan, panache. You will learn from a brilliantly executed failure than you would from a success planned with safety of what you already know.

Take A Chance... Go For It..

You Only Live Once, and if you do it right Once is Enough.

Live Life To It's Fullest!!!!!

If you are gonna do something danngerous and risque you might as well do it full out.