Stephen R asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Are there any Hulkamaniacs out there?

Hulk Hogan rules.

Favorite Answer

If there are, they're nuts. I'm sick of seeing Hogan on WWE television. You already know if he's in a match, he's going to win, because he never loses unless he's up against The Rock.

Well you know something brother, I have been a Hulkamaniac ever since I was a little boy. He is a great champion. He won the WWE Title six times. It was great seeing him win against Randy Orton. Once a Hulkamaniac always a Hulkamaniac. During his six WWE Title reigns, it was his as well as the power of the Hulkamaniacs who supported him that have allowed him to be at the top of the WWE. So, it is also a six time WWE Title reign for us Hulkamaniacs too. "I AM A REAL AMERICAN, I WILL FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF ANY MAN, I AM A REAL AMERICAN, FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT, FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!!!"MAY HULKAMANIA LIVE FOREVER!!!!!! MAY THE POWER OF HULKAMANIA BE WITH YOU BROTHER!!!!

Right here brotha!! There wold be no WWE had it not been for the ground the Hulkster paved. Hulk Still Rules. Just listen to the crowd react when his music drops.

oh my gosh! i thought i was the only one left!

i asked for a gold crucifix for christmas one year...not b/c i'm that religious, but b/c i wanted to be like hulk hogan and say my prayers and eat my vitamins!!!

AH!

kids are so impressionable, huh?

even though i'm a grown up i still like to watch his reality show on VH1. i never got along with my dad very well, so i pretty much attached to any male father figure available.

have a happy day...thanks for making me smile!

Yeah in 1995

Right here Brother! Hulk is the man and will always be the man.

If there are, they're too old to see the computer screen to respond. Either that or their Special Ed teacher revoked their computer privileges.

ha yea

I like the tv show

yes am right here

yea he does.