Should the USA try to increase its population for economic and military purposes?

Favorite Answer

we should decrease it, or go for quality not quantity.

Why would we do that? The United States is the 3rd most populated country in the world. Our population is well over 300 million.

I'll worry about populating the USA when the government pays me to take care of a big family.It don't seem to me that the gov't is making it possible to feed, clothe or give propler medical support to a big family.why would I do the gov't that favor when they can't make things a lil easier on us? Right now they should stay out of our bedrooms and figure out a way to keep our guys in the gulf alive and we won't have that problem.

Security purposes if nothing else. That's how the Commonwealths and Europe have gotten into so much trouble with immigration because their birthrates were down.

HELL NO. We have enough problems trying to take care of our homeless and hungry that we've already got just in the USA, not to mention all of the other countries we try to help out.

uh...no....do you think that we're better off militarily and economically with 300 million people than we were with 200 million?..no..thats definitely not the answer..

What did you have in mind? I have not seen government officials in my bedroom. We have no shortage or overage of people in the US.

just sead all the beaners over and tax them

How exactly do you propose we accomplish this?

Source(s): monger187

The Nazis did that.