Biff Magiff asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

I just made an appointment with a dentist...it is a new patient screening and teeth cleaning.?

they said it would be $240 dollars that sounded high to me. Is that a normal price for this?

Favorite Answer

It is high! But it's worth it!

Yes, that sounds right. New patient exams are always the most expensive exam. Besides the cleaning, you will get a set of xrays done and the dentist will come in and talk to you a bit longer than if you were already an established patient.

• olly

i won't be able to endure in innovations what that's known almost as good off the precise of my head, inspite of the incontrovertible fact that that's going to be ok...that's a deep cleansing and each so often, extraordinarily in case you haven't any longer been to the dentist in an prolonged time there could be quite some calculus enhance and that's mandatory to get rid of all of it. yet like I mentioned until eventually now, do no longer hassle, you would be fantastic. shelter your tooth, they're the only ones you have!

• dre

Pay up front or pay with your teeth. If you go for the $25 exams and cleanings. They almost always over treat so you end up paying more in the long run.

Oh the horrors, I have seen.

Its worth it.

yes find a dentist that wont want a cleaning the first visit,if you just go for a checkup then you should only pay for that

Yes, that's around what my dentist charges

it varies from dentist to dentist, u could always ring around to find a cheaper quote..