Is anyone allergic to Lysol disinfectant wipes?

I always use gloves when I am using Lysol wipes on anything. I use it on everything at my desk at work because I am paranoid about catching germs from other staff or patients. I even wipe the phone handles with it. But now my right hand has been dreadfully irritated, dry, cracked and bleeding. I have been to the doctor and have tried hydrocortisone cream and Protopic. This has been going on for a year and still no relief. I guess I am just wondering if its the surfaces at work that I am touching that are always cleaned with the Lysol that could be causing this????

• wmf936
    Favorite Answer

No its probably the lysol. My wife shows an alergy to it also.

No, but the smell of lysol spary will make me sneeze for hours.

• feno

the only enjoyed ones air purifier which will kill Parvo is bleach. i could use prevalent previous clorox, only to be on the risk-free area, yet determine you communicate on your vet. Parvo is a very very nasty and contageous ailment... and you intend to make particular you're a hundred% rid of it. stable success along with your dogs.