Men in high heels??

If you read my profile you'll see in into wearing heels. No crossdressing as it is 'classically' referred to, just the heels. I personally find them comfortable, (Yes, it's true...Don't blast me for it!!) different than the norm, fun and fashionable. My wife thinks so too!! So I ask this of primarily females out there...What are YOUR PERSONAL feelings about a man who has the courage to wear high heels as part of his daily wear?? Not dressing up in skirts, stuffed bras, wigs, etc...Just wearing the heels as part of his 'normal male fashion'??

Thanks for the answers!!

Shoeiee

One more detail...When I say 'high heels' I'm not referring to any specific style of shoes/boots. I typically wear boots with heels that are 3.5-4" high, usually blocked but sometimes tapered and even stilettos when the mood strikes :-) I have yet to wear pumps or sandals publicly. I find them too feminine f ro my liking...Something about showing the toes/tops of my feet just doesn't seem right to me.

• Trid
    Favorite Answer

I'd say rock on with that.

Besides, if somebody has an issue with a guy wearing women's shoes, consider if they're made as men's shoes with high heels. It's no different than ladies' pants. They already make tights for men...articles are published with leggings for men. It just doesn't matter anymore...or at least *shouldn't*

A person's taste in choosing the type of high heels they desire to wear should be what is worn, which most likely won't be the type of footwear others may choose to wear for we are all unique individuals. Right now, seeing men wearing stilettos seems abnormal, but as more men wear them, they will become as normal as women wearing jeans, which was also been seen as a social identity problem in the fairly recent past.

I'm not saying this just to goad you. I got better things to do with my time. However (and I am quite honest here) - I could never respect a man who wears womens shoes or women's clothes, as a man.

I'm a man by the way. It has nothing to do with being insecure with my sexuality - I am quite comfortable with who I am and what I am - a man. A woman's clothes (shoes included) are ..., womens clothes.

But if you wanna wear women's shoes - go for it. But unless you're willing to accept stares, giggles and the occasional redneck taunting you - you may want to keep it in doors. Personally I would not bother you, unfortunately I am not everyone else.

Personally I don't expect to see a man in heels but if it's what you enjoy doing and it makes you happy then so be it. I think that a man that shows his real feeling to his mate is a man how really wants a relationship where you share everything and in my experience those are the relationships that last where partners are open and honest with there feelings. So if this makes you and yours happy why does it matter what other people think!!

even in spite of the undeniable fact that i'm a guy. i'm wearring severe heel boots out while i'm because of my self. My kin might in all threat not comprehend me. yet I do savour donning boots and severe heels.

You find heels comfortable!!?? Wow that's more amazing then you just wearing heels. Personally I dress different myself I could be labled as "punk or goth" so how could i judge anyone else? I'm completely okay with it. I'm even alright with cross dressers. People are not defined by their clothes.

personally,I think it's fab.

...& finding a pair of high heels,as a WOMAN,that can be worn all day is difficult, you are lucky to able to find any in your size.

I sure can't!

hell,who needs drag? if the shoes make the length of your pants not drag,make your buns firmer looking,whatever! screw the conservative views on it. just wear what makes you comfortable (with yourself) & happy.

I guess you can wear whatever you like. for me I either dress and present as either totally male (wearing female undies) or totally female. In between doesn't work for me.

Whatever floats your boat. You shoudl have named the type of heels. Do you like stillettos? Those are the BOMB..

• Female

lol.. HAHa.... sorry i find it funny. i cant image a guy wearing heels. it would look like if the heels would brake. =0

i my self cant walk in them