sign in for 2 weeks on yahoo?

Ok I have seen the little box to check if you want to sign in at yahoo for 2 weeks but only on my work computer. When I come home there is not little box there. I have cleared my cookies and it still isn't there. Is this sign in feature beta? Also I have set my account to sign in for 2 weeks, but I always have to re-type my password sometime through the day. Is that normal?

Favorite Answer

Yes, that is normal and it is to protect your security. You will be prompted for your password whenever you try to access your "My Account" settings or your E-Mail.

Try clicking "My Account", next to your Yahoo! ID on all Yahoo! pages. Then click "Edit" next to "Member Information" and change the "Prompt for Password" option under "General Preferences", change it to your desired setting and click "Finish".

Good Luck

Yahoo grew to alter into into notified approximately this and stated it somewhat is a malicious program on the prompt. They stated to purpose decrease back later. meanwhile attempt this. verify you click save me signed in for 2 weeks. additionally it somewhat is brought about by employing skill of the Yahoo cookies being deleted as quickly as you close the browser. once you're using IE then flow to and click kit, click cyber information superhighway suggestions. flow to privateness and confirm the factor is medium. For Firefox click kit, then suggestions, at privateness learn the cookies suggestions. some anti virus/spyware might desire to be deleting the cookies

You should never let the computer remember your password try writing it down on an index card so you can refer to it when ever you need too.

• Billie

go back and check your settings, i know my mail is set to be relogged in at 24 hours, i like the way yahoo security protects you, make sure your setting are where you want them to be