Is it right to fall in love with a Mormon missionary?

My closest friend is attending the mormon church and the missionaries goes to her house to teach her about the Book of Mormon and the bible, etc... she hasn't baptized yet but she's planning to do it soon.The problem is that a new missionary came a few months ago and she's falling in love with him. He... show more My closest friend is attending the mormon church and the missionaries goes to her house to teach her about the Book of Mormon and the bible, etc... she hasn't baptized yet but she's planning to do it soon.The problem is that a new missionary came a few months ago and she's falling in love with him. He doesn't know it and she doesn't pretend to tell him because she's extremly shy. She tries (and will always try) to keep ot secret and she wonders if it was wrong to fall in love with him. What can she do? I know (and she knows) that the missionaries are not allowed to have a relationship while they are in their mission, they can't even flirt or something like that, but she really wants him. I really want to help my friend.
15 answers 15