What should I do?

I broke up with my boyfriend and I cant move out cause I cant afford to.It really hurts cause we been for 4 years.The house we are living now is under our name and we half the bond. I been stress and depress. I wish and wish and I would do anything for him to give me another chance.My heart is saying dont worry he will give me another chance.

Favorite Answer

If that's what you feel deep down then he most probably will, depending on how you broke up & who did who wrong. For now just give him some time to blow some steam because if you nag him you'll end pushing too far to come back.

Source(s): Time heals wounds! "Some Wounds"

u have been together for 4 years it means that he definately have some soft corner for u in his heart..its a good sign

so u r bound 2 lived at same place,dont be depressed,it is a good thing that u r living together

now do 1 thing try to act normal with him like cook lunch , dinner for him... clean up his room..take care of his cloths..be good from ur side,,,first thing this will melt his heart n second thing by this he wud get habitual of u

be calm act take care of his all wishes

good luck

You should make it very clear to him how you still feel about him.You have to know how each other feels before you both can move forward.This way you don't set yourself up for more heartache.You might want to agree to take a break before you both make a huge decision like breaking up let him know just how much you still love him after 4 years....good luck sweety

Sell your part of the house to him or buy his share, then rent out some room to cover the payment. You need to move on with your life.

don't hold your breath and talk to him about selling the house. Showing someone you are desprit is a big turn off.

u fool lady think once about ur very happy life not for live with other.think once about him why i have to seperate with him,its normal small hurts and small happiness in life take it as light.and enjoy with him treat me as a wellwisher of u..............

as what you have said ---> you cheated him.

confess to him and ask for forgiveness.

if he's not forgive you .... good luck + you have to bear ur consequences.