Do you read other peoples answers first?

Or do you perfer to answer without being influenced by others? Does it bother you if several people say the same thing?

Favorite Answer

I don't read first, I answer then go back and read the other answers. It does bug me just a little when I happen to say practically the same thing as another person, only because I don't like looking like a copy cat. Not because I have the same idea. That I think is pretty cool, that people that you don't even know, share the same thoughts as you.

Yes, I look at other peoples answers first, even though I don't notice sometimes. I'm not bothered when people have the same answer as me.

Sometimes I do, especially if I don't understand the question. No, other people's answers don't influence mine, and it doesn't bother me one way or the other if other's answers are the same as mine.

Never, it doesnt bother me if theres same answers, i just assume they didnt look at the others and let themselves be influenced, i actually appreciate it....and if its the same answer i believe, i just pick the first one to make it fair.

I don't look at what other people say until after I've submitted my answer. So there might be people in the same boat, not knowing they could have answered the same as someone else.

• Me

I answer from my heart then I go back and read what other hearts are saying. When I see someone else heart said the same thing before me I get pissed lol.

Nope, I answer, then read. No, it doesn't bother me. I figure they probably just answered with what first came to mind.

No I have my own opinion and I use it

I do look at what others say after I answer

No, I never read other peoples answers first!

No, I don't because,I like to give my own opinion about a question, rather than going by what somebody else say's.