Slight cramping for several days and 33 weeks pregnant?

Is it braxton hix contraction?

Favorite Answer

you say slight cramping? I would say uterus is aching from baby growing..... the last few weeks, yes, there are a LOT of braxton hicks... but you will know them from the cramping.... braxton hicks, to me, felt very much like contractions of labor... which? best way to describe? is the same as when you have your monthly... only envision you having a period if your uterus was the biggest and strongest organ in your body! (okay, no really... it is by the time you have your baby) and? I found after my first baby that when I got my cramps, right before the "monthly" I recognized the throbbing, waves.... tightening etc.... it really is... braxtons are the same... not so much on the pain part though... when you feel the cramps? put your hand on your belly.. if it is ROCK hard it is a contraction (hicks or otherwise) if it is not hard.. it is just a muscle cramp... after all... that little one is in there stretching, kicking, twisting, turning... punching? lol... lay on your side (or sit stretch out and turn slightly even) and if possible relax with tea and a warm compress or water bottle for the pain....

good luck

• It is most likely Braxtin Hicks contractions, but I would call the doctor just to make sure or make a trip to the E.R. It is better to be safe than sorry. If you start bleeding, DEFINITELY go to the E.R. immediately! Or if your water breaks! Hope you have a safe delivery! Stay rested up at this stage of pregnancy, you will need it in delivery and also you will miss being able to rest when the baby is born! I wish you the best of luck. Take care!!!!!

Source(s): Personal Experience.

during the second or third trimester of pregnancy. It is a tightening of the uterine muscles for up to one minute and is thought to be an aid to the body in its preparation for birth. Not all expectant mothers have these contractions which can start as early as 20 weeks into the pregnancy. They could be hun I started mine about that time and the doctor told me that what mine was.

its your uterus im almost 33 wks pregnant and ive been the same and yes they are also braxton hicks ...

it could be but dont let them get too hard or too close together because it could be a start of premature labor. i would run this by your doctor and see what they think. good luck

most probably, if it gets worse and more together go to the hospital and get checked. its probably a false alarm...

Probably, just tell your doctor.

yes they are.u will no when your in labour .good luck.