Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 1 decade ago

Toyota Car Dealer does not want to cancel Car alarm?

I bought a new toyota corolla from a dealer, the financing person conviced me to buy the extended warranty and alarm and later I tried to cancel both the things and they only cancelled extended warranty and not the car alarm. car alarm is yet to be put in my car. how can i get it cancelled, the dealer has refused to cancel it, what are my options.

Favorite Answer

Caddy 7 has the right idea. You may also see if you can walk away from the whole deal and buy your car somewhere else. If you do let us know and name names. Good luck.

Power to the people!

Contact Toyota direct with your problem, & see if they can answer your query regarding your attempted cancellation. If they know nothing about the cancellation consult the dealer again & insist that the alarm system not be installed. If the dealer refuses your request, name the dealership in this forum for comment.

• Jake

Read the paper you signed to get the car alarm put in, if it says non refundable then theres nothing you can do, if it doesn't say anywhere, demand they cancel it or threaten to never visit their dealership ever again.

If it was me I would go in there and drag the guy across the counter and mop the floor with his candy ***. or think it threw write down all the key things and call and talk to the manager to get it resolved. without beating a desk jockey down