Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

actor robin williams?

Is it true Robin Williams has been diagnosed with ADHD?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes he has it

A surprising number of people with AD/HD have an unusual gift or talent. Some "class clowns" have become gifted comedians like Whoopi Goldberg Robin Williams Tom Smothers and Jackie Stewart. Other people are talented scholars artists and writers such as Albert Einstein Galileo Stephen Hawking Alexander Graham Bell Thomas Edison Louis Pasteur Leonardo da Vinci Rodin Mozart Beethoven John Lennon Jules Verne F. Scott Fitzgerald Thomas Thoreau Agatha Christie or George Bernard Shaw. Actors athletes and statesmen are also in this group: Tom Cruise Danny Glover Dustin Hoffman Walt Disney Bruce Jenner Jason Kidd Winston Churchill John F. Kennedy General George Patton and Dwight D. Eisenhower. (Information from Attention Deficit Disorder One ADD Place Copyright 1995 Great Connecticut Ô All Rights Reserved.)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wouldn't surprise me. But even if I did know, that would be under the HIPPA law, and I wouldn't be able to tell you that.

Source(s): Health Information Proctection and Portability Act.
  • 1 decade ago

my mo had read somewhere that he had been diagnosed with ADHD

• 1 decade ago

I don't know, but he sure acts like he has it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I hope NO.I love him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.