Is hollywoood racist?

casue i see that new clin eastwood movie about the iwo jimas and they aint no black people in it. black peopl always gettin left out of the picture in hollywood. i don think clint be racist cause he make that film bout bird what was brufal but honest about the man and he problems. but i think the powers that... show more casue i see that new clin eastwood movie about the iwo jimas and they aint no black people in it. black peopl always gettin left out of the picture in hollywood. i don think clint be racist cause he make that film bout bird what was brufal but honest about the man and he problems. but i think the powers that been don make clin leave out the part with the black man. i done some researchin on the intnent and the tusgeegee airplane core was done braver than any of the white unit and lost no planes. how come they not shown in the iwo jimas? i bet they won the hole battle and yt just be tryin to keep them down. i know it aint clint fault but damn--i was afraid to leave my seat cause I waitin fo some brothers to come on the screen. i done bogged up the jimjam in the men room cuase i hold it in so long. i wasted my mney, and i's eatin ramada noodles now cause i such a fool thinkin i might see some honestry. and they didnt even show no hoptofunkums doing no mushbo neither.
15 answers 15