What is the best Mexican Musician out there?

Hola! I want to buy a CD of some Mexican music as a surprise for this girl I am going to go out with. I know she likes Vincente Fernandez (which I am getting). Is there someone else with a similar style that is just awesome (famous) in the world of Mexican musicians?

Gracias!

Also, if you have the name of the CD for this artist, that would be great. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

if she likes corridos, you can get "chalino sanchez" CDs, but what's the kind of mexican music she likes?? there are a lot of famous singers like: pedro infante,jose alfredo jimenez, banda el recodo( the best mexican band ) o antonio aguilar, adan sanchez. Well good luck

Juan Gabriel, or you can buy Vicente's son's CD, Alejandro Fernandez, he sings as good as his dad, and he's super cute!

Juan Gabriel has dozens of CD's, all great, Alejandro's latest CD is called 'A corazon abierto'

Luis Miguel is also one of the best in mexico, but his style is more pop/love ballad, but he has a cd with mariachis, it's called 'Mexico en la piel'

hola back!

well i´m not too much into spanish music but if ur girl likes vicente fernandez u can buy her music of his son alejandro fernandez-lots of mex chics love him

there´s luis miguel, lucero and grupo limite, oh yeah! i forgot, bronco too- how i kmow all that?got sisters too hehe

hope that helps

if u need advice let me know if i can help- i mean i´m a girl and i´m hispanic too

buena suerte

Thalia....So Fine!!!