Does anyone like Lois and Clark : The new adventures of superman?

Favorite Answer

Oh, I loved the show and it still holds a place in my Geek-Heart...

It was the first to present the idea that Clark Kent is the REAL person and that Superman was the disguise. For example, this was the first time that Clark's hair was loose and relaxed and it was Supes' hair that was slicked back. Where as every other time, it was more likely the other way around....

I think the show had a quote once, "Clark Kent is who I am, Superman is what I can do."

• Carl S

Unless there is some new program I don't know of, this isn't "Comics and animation" but should be "TV trivia" (if there is a category for that). If you are talking of the live action series that was on ABC a decade ago, yeah, I liked it. I liked the twist it was concentrating more on Lois and Clark's relationship more than the Clark/Superman image. And, needless to say, had many a fantasy of Lois (Teri Hatcher).

I loved the first season, but after that it went downhill for me.

I didn't like all the changes they made- getting rid of Kat and recasting Jimmy. Kat was a great foil for Lois (not to mention she was much better looking) and I couldn't see what the big deal was about needing to recast Jimmy. I still liked him better than Justin. Of course not having the terrific Lex around was a letdown too.

Storywise, the 2nd season was ok, but the series quickly slipped into a writing corner with the main point of the series is teasing the relationship. You can only build up to it and have something happen to ruin it so many times before it feels contrived and gets the fans disappointed or mad.

That's why I only own the 1st season... to me that was the best season... the others I wouldn't be inspired to rewatch.

Nope they are annoying since you can tell that clark is actually superman an you have to be a real idiot not to see the difference..

I really liked the show..until they got married...it started to fall apart then

I think i liked it in like 1994.

It was an okay enough show when it was on..

Dean Cain did pretty good..

as a TV program, it's ok... as a hot piece of telly totty DEAN CAIN is GORGEOUS, mmmmmm I could watch him all day!!!!!

I did really like it

my sister loved it... but as for me, i liked it when i was a kid but it's become a little schticky since.