Is That All There Is To This???

I've been talking to the most amazing man I have ever known. Ever. He's good, smart, kind natured, extremely charismatic and intelligent........and quite simply, God's gift to women.

I've recently ended a very tumultuous relationship...that honestly zapped me of all my hope and strength. Although I fight against it, my apprehension always takes over. And its emotionally and physically draining at times.

I am trying to put this all in to perspective. This new guy....we've been talking for a month (but it seems like years)....I've come to depend on his friendship. He is indeed special.

I want to throw caution to the wind and give in.....but honestly, I'm scared. No, I'm terrified.

I would love to hear what you guys have to say. I don't mean to be one of these wimpy, cry babies....this guy is truly special, and I'd like some suggestions. Thanks in advance.

WTF Bangbro?? Don't you start stalking me, heh?

My BF is stronger, taller, sexier, he plays hockey and he'll kick the sh!t out of you!! LOL

Favorite Answer

We learn something from every relationship we enter whether it is good or bad. What happens is that when we leave the previous relationship and enter a new one we are blinded by our past and do not see the good qualities the new guy or girl has, we only try and find the bad, we only see the heartache that our past relationships have caused, and we convince ourselves that it is only a matter of time before he/she does the same thing. If you keep that mentality too long then the guy will be gone before you know it!

From a guy to a girl, when you enter a relationship with us we know you have been screwed over in the past, we are guys and we know what our fellow men are capable of doing. Hell, most of the stories we hear hit home because we have probably done it to a girl from our past!! We come into a new relationship expecting to pay for the pain and heartache cause by your past relationships, but the thing that we don't expect is to be put in the same class with the assholes from your past!! Until we give you reason to believe that we are just like all the rest you have to trust that we will be that man you have been searching for. Sometimes you have to let your guard down to find true love, it is a risk we all take. If you can't do that, you will always be asking yourself what happened!! Good luck to you sweetie

oooh u just remind me of myself..some1 Ive been talking to 5 months...

well...I could see he melts ur heart alright lol

but I dont know what 2 tell u....

thats what happened exactly 2 me..I just let things happen on its own...but do u have a bf?