Husband has admitted cheating & has got another woman pregnant - our baby is 4 weeks old. What should I do?

He says I pushed him into it as I was asking him where he was going; what time he would be home; searching his mobile etc. I have suspected for a while and when I have confronted him he has always found an excuse to make it sound OK, but this time he admitted it. He had been seeing this female for over a year, she... show more He says I pushed him into it as I was asking him where he was going; what time he would be home; searching his mobile etc. I have suspected for a while and when I have confronted him he has always found an excuse to make it sound OK, but this time he admitted it. He had been seeing this female for over a year, she is now pregnant but she has now broken off the relationship.

I still love him and don't want to bring our 4 week old daughter up on my own, should I try and work it out or kick him out?