Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

do these things mean anything?? someone give me their opinon plz!!!?

im kinda crushin on this guy who is a year older than me in my chem class..

friday at the trade show for business week i was trying to sell a our product & he turned around & saw me, he kinda like looked shocked or surprised & i waved & flag him down mouthing to buy our thing & he came over, he asked about the clock, how were doing and what not, we were doing bad & he starts talking bout what rlly counts in the competition, i asked him if he skipped lunch for this & he said he finished eatting & wanted to check it out, when the bell rang he asked if that was the bell, then we had a bit more convo then wishes me luck & i tell him to have fun in chem, he says he will or w/e and leaves

when him & our chem teacher were talking 1 day & he was like making a joke about moving into the woods and nvr coming down cept every 20 years he was looking me in the eyes and not much at the teacher

now i dont rlly think these things mean anything bcuz he j/ came over to say hi and his joke was

just something fun so him looking me straight in the eyes the whole time rlly mean

anything?? esp if like i might have been possibly looking at him first cuz he was

making the joke..or even i was he certainly seemed to have no intention of walking

away

so can any of this mean anything..or am i once again getting my hopes up on a having a great guy??

Favorite Answer

I think at this point it could be either way. You need to look for opportunities to talk with him .... get to know him a little better. If he likes you .... he'll let you know .... don't worry so much !!

yeah........if this is all that's happened between u 2 and there's really nothing more that's happened....i'd say ur kinda getting ur hopes up. but then again, if more things happend between u 2, there might be hope...but so far, judging by what i've read, i'd say no. but that doesn't mean that u can't do anything about it...if he doesn't seem to be attracted to u right now, what's holding u back from talking and flirting with him more and starting a relationship with him? ever think about that? u gotta look life in a different perpesective.... xP

-the asian

• max

i always thought if a man looks you in the eye that he must at least be slightly interested. it sounds like he was distracted by you. don't let him get away