promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

do these things mean anything?? someone give me their opinon plz!!!?

im kinda crushin on this guy who is a year older than me in my chem class..

friday at the trade show for business week i was trying to sell a our product & he turned around & saw me, he kinda like looked shocked or surprised & i waved & flag him down mouthing to buy our thing & he came over, he asked about the clock, how were doing and what not, we were doing bad & he starts talking bout what rlly counts in the competition, i asked him if he skipped lunch for this & he said he finished eatting & wanted to check it out, when the bell rang he asked if that was the bell, then we had a bit more convo then wishes me luck & i tell him to have fun in chem, he says he will or w/e and leaves

when him & our chem teacher were talking 1 day & he was like making a joke about moving into the woods and nvr coming down cept every 20 years he was looking me in the eyes and not much at the teacher

now i dont rlly think these things mean anything bcuz he j/ came over to say hi and his joke was

Update:

just something fun so him looking me straight in the eyes the whole time rlly mean

anything?? esp if like i might have been possibly looking at him first cuz he was

making the joke..or even i was he certainly seemed to have no intention of walking

away

so can any of this mean anything..or am i once again getting my hopes up on a having a great guy??

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think at this point it could be either way. You need to look for opportunities to talk with him .... get to know him a little better. If he likes you .... he'll let you know .... don't worry so much !!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

yeah........if this is all that's happened between u 2 and there's really nothing more that's happened....i'd say ur kinda getting ur hopes up. but then again, if more things happend between u 2, there might be hope...but so far, judging by what i've read, i'd say no. but that doesn't mean that u can't do anything about it...if he doesn't seem to be attracted to u right now, what's holding u back from talking and flirting with him more and starting a relationship with him? ever think about that? u gotta look life in a different perpesective.... xP

-the asian

• max
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i always thought if a man looks you in the eye that he must at least be slightly interested. it sounds like he was distracted by you. don't let him get away

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.