Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationSafety · 1 decade ago

tx.dept of public safety inpounded vehicles?

need information on inpounded vehicles in bureslson tx. what forms needed to get vehcile out

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Texas department of public safety

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Current insurance, driver's license, and nice little pile of cash (or credit card)

    Source(s): My truck was stolen Saturday, and we had to pick it up at the Dallas Autopound, we showed our license, insurance card, and the police report number, and, our credit card. No registration, it is stuck to the windshield, (it is a sticker in Texas).
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    you have to have title, drivers license and i believe that is all proof of insurance.

  • jerry
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    call the impound for what exactly you need

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    and don't forget the title and/or registration

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.