Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is P diddy and Sienna Miller dating?

They've been seen together in pictures.

Update:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sho...

Update 2:

More evidence that they are together! Looks like another Brad-Jennifer-Angelina thing.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a42267/diddy-a...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lol i see there's a lot of haters regarding this story huh!! :D, just accept that Sienna has had enough of boring blonde guys like Jude law and has decided to pick a real man to spend her time with in P-Diddy, and by the way he spent 45 mins in her hotel room and has been seen with her more than once for the last 2 weeks so ya'll need to get your facts straight, man she sure did look like she'd had a "fun night" when she stepped out of his whip lol, and why are you men commenting on his sex game?, yuk man ya'll need to get a life, no matter how much ya'll hate every woman knows how brothas get down in the bedroom :P , Sienna has been smiling hard ever since she started messing with Diddy and ya'll just need to accept that a hot chick like her is rolling with rap stars now and move on!! lol.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007040793,00...

• 1 decade ago

Who Cares. Diddy is the master of hype. he's a shrewd operator worth over $£300m who knows how to spot an opportunity. Sienna is currently hot news, she's got a movie coming out and was linked to Jude Law. Diddy sees the dollar signs and the front pages that such an association will create.

Diddy has another single about to be released. He sees this as a great marketing opprtunity worth at least $ half a million in pr. He has made the front pages and every scuzzy tablid rag in the world. So it's paid off. I doubt Sienna will get much out of this, apart from a damaged reputation. Apparently he stayed no longer than 15 minutes, which figures, given his reputation as a lousy lay.

Unfortunately a guy can put it around and be seen as a lad, whereas different standards apply to women unfortunately. Diddy is notoriously a lousy lay. According to his ex the angry fiend Naomi Campbell Diddy was less than well endowed. She had seen bigger button mushrooms!. But then she was probably on magic mushrooms at the time!. Either way considering Diddy's notorious lack of prowess in the sack, Sienna's world is hardly likely to be rocked by Diddy. I just hope she was sensible enough to wear a condom,

That is if she could find one small enugh to fit him. Puffy is all big ego but tiny willy.

Source(s): Work in Music Biz.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think that it's no more than a well orchestrated photo opportunity. Diddy realises what a fantastic opportunity this is to have his face plastered on the world's front pages. The Sienna liaison was very publicly and well photographed ''campagin' He has a single to be released, she has a movie coming out.

What I cannot understand is what exactly a beautiful woman like Sienna sees in this pint sized self publicist with a very short fuse, and according to ex girlfriends an even shorter male anatomy. Sienna would have been far better to have opted for a night of passsion with Josh Harnett, at least she would not have felt used the next morning.

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is P diddy and Sienna Miller dating?

Source(s): diddy sienna miller dating: https://biturl.im/IA3pG
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

If they are, that's cold. Kim Porter just gave birth to his twins. And she has been waiting forever to finally be with him. But about the picture, it looks like they're just hanging out.

• No P moron is back with long time girl friend Kim Porter and they just had twins.

• 1 decade ago

everyone has a chance with sienna miller.

Source(s): www.perezhilton.com
  • 1 decade ago

Nooooooooooo, he has twins with his long time girlfriend, eew, r u kidding me?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

who knows

• 1 decade ago

God no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.